It's Saturday, a day after the addmaths exam yesterday. Biology was the first of the papers. I think I did okay, just so-so, don't think I'll get an A or anything. I'll be happy to get a decent B for all I care. It's strange, when an average achiever like me gets an A score, I go all high and such(high as in proud you pervert). But alas, my only A is in EST, which is the only subject that I can get an A these days. Not even my english could secure an A, damn literature is bringing me down. Bah. Anyways, yes, I will study this time, and I shall use my time accordingly and responcilbly. Like HELL NO. It must be the pills. What pills? I didn't say anything. No no no. No pills. Uh uh. Stop judging me!! Aaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!
On a lighter note, I guess that you reap what you sow. Meaning you get what you pay for. Or rather get what you work hard for. If you don't get that, well, you're better off selling handphones on a cornershop or Servay. Moron.
By the way, the seating plan during the addmaths test, which was in the hall for your info, was screwed. Why? Because I am literally the one whos sitting NEAREST to the toilets. And the girls' toilets for that matter. Everytime a gust of wind wisps by, you can very damn well expect the stench of month-old unflushed shit. Yes, shit and piss. Did I mention coagulation blood patches too? I was told by a few friends who are users as well that some bitches often leave used 'pads' on the lavatory walls. What retard would do that? Talk about P.O.S.H(Piece Of SHit). Hmmph, we all know who's going to hell don't we?
So yeah, Jenny is sitting right behind me, Julia on my right, Ko to my diagonal right. I hope that a little of Jenny's genius aura would be sprinkled on me >_<. I SO need it desperately. Hmm, I should be studying actually. What I like about this semester's exam paper arrangement is that the Chemistry paper is going to be held only after Hari Raya, which is a week away from school. Halelujah(angels singing with bad pitching)~. I suppose I'll have enough time to cover all chapters? Yes yes, I will have time, definitely. There's something that worries me too, the Anugerah Cemerlang Pelajar or somewhat is going to be held right after our exams I estimate. And we have to prepare DURING our exams. Oh shit. But thank god, I have Bong Chew Rou as my partner and only two of us are in charge of publicity. She should be very easy to work with. But why only two? What I'm hoping is that the job is light and all we have to do is call out to the students that are going to recieve the awards. Easy enough. Am I going to recieve any awards myself? Doubt it. All I heard was that I will be getting one for EST I think. But last semester Sharon got the highest. I wonder if they take the average of 3 semesters. But if I don't get it, hmm, what the hell, doesn't matter does it? *sniff*
I actually hope to be a dermotologist when I grow up really, I think I said that on my previous post. Not only do I get to mess with creams, I get to work on pretty models! Whee. Hmm, but a dream is just a dream, nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully it comes true, but the money is already the first problem. And it's not a very light one. I hope to be able to study overseas, but leaving my parents behind will be quite painful. But I guess we all have to grow up someday, right? The point about this is that I don't need addmaths or physics for that matter. I need biology and chemistry and a tickle of EST. Yes yes, that's all. I'll leave the calculation to some other idiot who finds numbers fun. Duh. It's no as if I have to log10 the stupid face cleanser or find the linear differentiation whatever crap to get a freaking blemish remover. Damn.
I think I'm done. For now, I'll study. Later on, once I'm certain I don't need it anymore, damn the education system for putting all that nonsense in my head. We should be like more developed countries. We can CHOOSE the subjects we want to learn. Any mistake in what we choose is our personal loss. We are smarter for god sake, we don't need the freaking government to tell us what we need to be. I mean, if we become doctors, do we need addmaths? If we become architects, do we need biology? I suppose the conservation of the ecosystem in the biology syllabus does apply to land development. But there has to be that kind of thing later on in uni. Why can't we just choose what we want to learn. I want to learn Japanese like Joan but do we have the option? NO~. I want to learn basic Chinese, but are there any personal teachers available? NO~. Our cars and possessions are constantly being stolen and the government is pushing us to learn literature? WHY?! Eventually all historical poetry will be ununderstandable in the future. Books are good enough for goodness sake. I'll admit, some old stories and poems are amazing and touch the heart. But how does Romeo and Juliet apply to real life? Kill yourself because you're deeply in love with someone? No, you simply try to get therapy, pull yourself up, and show that person you are strong and they were the ones that made you strong. Killing yourself just because your husband or wife died doesn't mean you love them, it means you're just giving up. All this should be written down directly to those who think real love is when you're in heaven with your lover. What if they have kids? Should they kill them too so that the whole family would be in heaven too? Oh, what a good idea. Moron.
I think that's deep enough for now. I have to offline and pretend like I only spent 2 hours on the computer. Bah.
