16 February 2007

'Happy' Chinese New Year? D!ao La.

I've said it once, and I'll say it again.

This year's Chinese New Year sucks. Why?

1. Angpao haul has decreased RM300 again for the 3rd consecutive year in a row.
Cause: We have not visited any relative's houses because parents tired. We are not in Kuching and Miri relatives are cheap bast*rds. 2 uncles under exception.

2. We did not have extravagant dinner at home with mummy's homecooked food.
Alternative: Uncle cooked everything except for the f*cking cauliflower/brocoli. I did not enjoy as much as mummy's cooking.

3. I did not go to KL.
Reason: Parents are working during CNY holiday.
Alternative: Stay at home and online whole day or study.

4. Miri sucks.
Reason: Hot.
Explanation: Why don't you just stare at the sun you @#$%#$%@#$@%.

5. Impulse to scream every half hour.
Reason: 1st semester exam starts right after CNY holiday ends.

But at least I have my... What do I have? Nothing much. Because everyone is being a f*cken cheapskate. Where's my digicam? If a digicam is too exp, then buy me a new phone with good camera. But noooooo~ Why? Because everyone is being a f*cken cheapskate x91728. Cheebye la.

Really no mood. I don't know why I've been feeling so down these days. Samuel, Chrispian and Grace have kept trying to ask me to come out for house visiting. I just don't like the fact that I would have to endure the probable band talk or the RM2 in the angpaos. Yes, I'm that shallow. But who cares, not my parents. If they cared I would be in KL at this f*cking moment staring out the window of a nice hotel room crosslegged with a very thick comforter blanket wrapped around and a bag of Cheesels Pizza Cheese. No, make that 10 bags, there's always so little content inside. Alas, I'm stuck at home, BLOGGING. I have officially become a loser, a poor loser who can't afford to go to KL at that. And people say I'm fortunate? Bullcrap. I can afford to have my correction pen confiscated but can't afford to go KL. It's been 10-11 years since I been there FYI. So shove a potato up your *ss.

Going to Kristine's house tomorrow. Bringing the pendrive with the Cantonese dubbed Disney toons. Watched them again that day when I was downloading them off Youtube. Not so funny anymore. I shall bring many wise potato chip bags to Kristine's house. No, she must have hired catering. At least SHE can afford it. Me? No, am poor. Poor like sh*t doesn't have vitamins after shooting out your anus.

Almost forgot, I had first experience of being semi-drunk last night at mummy's work place at the bar in Sun City. Had a shot of Frangelico on the rocks(to all you noobs out there, rocks = ice). Frangelico is a hazelnut flavoured liquor and is really hard to find. Not even Labuan has it. Anyways, mummy indirectly agreed to have me try other liquors next time I got there, which is almost everyday. Joy. After finishing my drink, I felt quite happy, coulden't help smiling, then when I wanted to tell my parents I have an uncontrollable urge to smile, I started laughing. I coulden't stop till I saw both parents staring at me as if they were thinking, "Wtf is wrong with this boy". Hopping off the highstool my felt my feet were light, still giggling to myself maniacally. Then my dad and I trotted off to the car. Inside, I was laughing the whole way while my dad kept asking if I was okay. I could only laugh about how the interior of a new car smells like. I don't know why it was funny, but I laughed stupidly anyway. Oh, I also joked about how Siaw Penan from my class turned a blooming red after taking a small amount of Absolut Vodka when Geoffrey brought it to school. A small amount meaning 1 tablespoon. He was all red the whole day and he's actually quite tanned. Though not very atheletic. Go figure why we call him penan. Wow, I talk alot once I get started. Sexy.

What else... Oh ya, I want digicam. Blog looks so dull. Once I get digicam or really smexy camphone, am going to revamp dull blog so it looks orgasmic. No, am not going to post nude pictures of self, sick pervert. Though, I'm flattered. Oi, hands off. I said stop it. Stop licking the f*cking screen you freak. Augh, signing out.