16 February 2007

Of Car Scratches And Stupid Police.

If you didn't notice, I double posted today. Which is amazing. Well, not until you hear the facts. Which is amazing. It's because blogger sucks and my browser can't deal with javascripts or whatever. Which is amazing. Bullsh*t pls.

Anyway, TODAY I was at Kristine's house, with my sexy super slim PS2. Due to the fact that I extremely enjoy numbering my paragraphs now, enjoy the numerical goodness of my post. Or die.

1. Kristine changed clothes 3 times. One time when she came down to greet mua. Then switched again to a girly dress which didn't suit her. And finally the same clothes she wore to greet me. Is that sick or what? Like, she's some kind of super-changer-woman. Did I mention she was really sick too? I think I'm coming down with a fever as well. As soon as phlegm starts forming in my throat, I am going to call Kristine up and make her deaf.

2. Other came late. Samuel and Charlene came in David Voon's car. He's the senior that bombed me last year. Haih, miss the old junior days. Now I'm a senior too. I feel so old. At least my butt isn't saggy. Grace, Paulina, Belinda and some other guys came with Jon-neal, another senior. No, I did not get into a fight with him either. Then we just mingled aimlessly. Why aimlessly? Because there was no aim to mingle. Confused yet? Rox.

3. Numbers nice right? I say nice, so nice la. Diao lor.

4. Kristine's mom wasn't very happy the seniors were gambling. Lucky I didn't play lor. Later kena blacklist. Since I'm frequent visitor. Hia hia. Kristine's mom cooked curry and mee hoon. The fries were very limp, but the curry made up for it. I loved the potatoes. So... Potatoliciousnessly. Shadap, it's usable word.

5. It's Ash Wednesday for your info. And I didn't go to church. Neither did my parents. I feel so naughty. I know God will hate me. Especially after I got high marks in both BM and English oral tests. I'm a bad Catholic boy. Eww, that's sort of sick in a way. I had better go to church this Sunday with my parents. By force if necessary. We will pray, and we will be holy, and I will get my digicam for getting good results by the grace of God. Or else.

6. After gathering David dropped me off at Sun City in his rox black car. He was saying something about something in the car broke and the car would overheat. I was sweating like a naked fat boy under the sun, but nothing happened. But one thing was certain, Samuel enjoyed displaying himself out the window toward Jon-neal's car when they were driving beside. Previously Jon-neal's expensive family car got sidescratched by Ralph's car and everyone had a good laugh about it. I wasn't there to witness. But the scratch wasn't so severe. On the way to Sun City, David got a call from someone saying there was a police car nearby. Must be the dark tinted windows, apparently it's illegal to have those. Right then a police car just whizzed by without noticing his car. Police people are stupid.

7. Drank Bailey's liquor at Sun City. It was milk flavoured liquor. Can't say I liked it very much. Looking forward to tasting more. Hopefully the vanilla flavour one. Wonder if I'll fall off the high chair. Hehehehehe. I like being semi-drunk. Makes everything so funny. I will try some other time.

8. Dad bomb me for staying up late. I shall offline now.

I like numbering la. I hope I don't turn into maths freak. Fuu.