Things are all right now I suppose. Not so emo anymore. I guess it's just a day thing. Almost like, a day of menstruation. Only for guys. I think. If it means anything though, I'm still blasting Delta Goodrem's song on my Winamp. The lyrics are so meaningful. They bring tears to my eyes. Well, not really.
Well, spoke with dear person again. Apparently person is sick and having a fever. :'( Hope gets well.
I have not studied anything at all today. Why is it so hard to study!? Why can't they let us bring reference books into exams. We'll have reference books when we have careers right? It's just a matter of time before we get used to it and need not use reference books anymore. Like I've said before, when travelling long distances, take the shortest route. What's more, the shortest route doesn't have to be dangerous just because of that reason. It's pure common sense. Why walk to shopping mall when you can ride a car there. It's much dangerous to walk if you ask me. No?
Common sense is what makes the world go round. Common sense is what made me, me. Common sense is what made me lost everytime I fight with my mummy, because she is common sense queen. So is my dad, except, I've learnt over the years, and soon their facts won't be as effective as before. MuaHaHa. I'm like a science project that turned on it's creator. One thing about parents though, and you have to agree wholeheartedly with this, is that they will NEVER 'mengaku kalah' or admit defeat. Because they are parents. Parents will not admit to losing to their own children. It's pure human nature. Like, I'll be in total shock if someone stupid beats me at 1+123458291739491. Which is 123458291739492. Ya. Eyh? Got wrong onot la, aiyo. Paise paise.
Hrmm, just read Sarah's blog. I'm jealous of her very very geng english. I wan to suck her brain. Aiye, I think she might get high from even that. Eh, hehehe, forget it la. Anyway, my blog cannot be very pretty because it has some damned javascript error. F*ck it. They force us to use the new blogger, and yet have faulty thingies? I call them thingies because I dunno what their called. Links? Buttons? Clickables? Whichever. Should ask sexy genius Dr. Sharah Zane. Woot. So sexy name le.
I think I should find pictures to put on this post. Just for some colour. Too holy liao this blog template. And as if I'm such a holy person. To my embarassment to say, I think I'm more holy when I want something and ask God for it. But hey, at least I admit so I know I should change. But parents working almost everyday la. Summore this morning my grandmother cook. Prawns and cabbage with prawns. I think my piercing will turn mouldy and I will lose one ear due to seafood infection. Don't you think so?
Fuuh, lazy to post pictures liao la. Hopefully I get extra money during the course of this year so I can finally buy a phone that's not embarassing to take out of my pocket whenever I get SMS. I know it's shallow and cheap to say what I want on a blog. But I guess it's a must have thing now. I mean, seriously. No digicam or a phone that can take quality pictures. Seriously. I am doomed to be technologically retarded liao.
Joy to the world, the b!atch!ba!ki!asu has spoken.
