This post is just for you, 'dear' person.
I have regretted so many things ever since I met you.
I should have never replied your stupid Friendster message.
I should have never gave you my MSN.
I should have never shared my life experiences with you.
I should have never gave you my phone number.
I should have never let you call me.
I should have never answered your phone call.
I should have never chatted with you till past midnight.
I should have never told you what I feel.
I should have never believed what you said.
I should have never listened to your empty promises.
I should have never fallen for you.
I should have never left my friends to worry because of you.
I should have never cared about you.
I should have never wasted my credit to try to contact you.
I should have never thought about meeting up with you.
I should have never wanted to think you were something good.
I should have never expected you to take me this far just to put me down.
I should have never cared about you.
You know who you are. You've become the person who hurt you in the first place, so now you want someone else to experience that same pain. I hope you never have another good night's sleep in your whole entire life, you damn hypocrite.
You've been left by yourself during your SPM year, and now you're doing the same to me. You sent me history notes and the nicest messages, but all are useless when you don't even care about the person you sent them to. Day by day, your messages become shorter and you send them less frequently, now only once a day if I'm lucky.
I reply to them, only to receive crap filled messages that don't make sense to what I had typed before. Do you have someone else? Why do you always make me wait. It's always excuse after excuse just to keep me from making any assumptions. In the end, the excuses don't matter, because I've never given you an excuse. How long are you going to make me wait?
Just give me the bad news and let me drown in my own blood tears. You've been one the best things that's happened to me, and you've also become the worst. Which one will you be in the end? I will never know, because you always change the damn topic to something that I don't even give a f*ck about. The only thing I give a damn is YOU. Not crap we hear about everyday. Just give me an answer and leave me alone if you decide it's best we don't continue this. If I could only make the pain just go away.
Like a moth drawn to a flame, I risk myself just to be near you.
The worst thing about all this is...
I still have feelings for you.
I can't think of anything else.
So please stop hurting me.
