03 February 2007

Saved By The Cow... Bell.

Just back from Cathrine's house. Kinda of regret not watching a few of those funny Youtube videos. Like the Cantonese Cinderella clip. Would have made the whole house laugh. Well, maybe just us. Or, me, anyway. HaHaHaHa~!!!

Kristine just drove me home, hence the cow. Well, technically Kristine can't drive, so her mom did. Either way, Kristine's still a cow because she's not showing me her dirrty(double r! omfg!) sms'. I wan I wan I wan to read! (Den use it against her).

Kristine is expecting me to do her english oral assignment. In which case will be fantabulous because I would be writing it. No thanks to Princess Cow Crap. You heard me, Cow Crap. MOO.

I'm typing in very short sentences for a reason, and that reason is that I am very clueless as to what to write about. Didn't really make sense but you get my drift.

We played Bloody Roar 4 at Cathrine's house before we(mostly ME), was forced to watch band performances. Exciting, no? No. I admit some were good, but I could not believe Victoria Institute of KL had bagpipes and really tight crotch-grabbing costumes. Oh my gawd. So sexually promiscuous. And did I forget to mention they're all guys? And were wearing purple? Get some colour sense, VIans. Get some now.

I guess that's pretty much it, and that I didn't get to f*cking watch Happy Feet. *sad face* :(

Who cares anyway, as long as I have the computer all to myself tonight. Yay. Not as if I have any brothers or sisters to share it with. MuaHaHaHa~!!!

Nite.