16 February 2007

I Always Bite Off More Than I Can Chew.

I'm feeling so pissed.

1. Went out to watch stupid movie.
2. Pierced ears again. Upper right ear.
3. I want to take pierce off but cant.
4. My ear wont be soft as before anymore.
5. I miss having soft ears that are unique.
6. I regret getting this pierce.
7. Even though I regret, I want one more beside it.
8. I want to stop.
9. I don't know how.
10. Father will kill me.
11. Mother will have nothing to say.
12. I have become a hypocrite.
13. Used to say ear piercings on guys is stupid.
14. I am now stupid.
15. My ear hurts and I want to take it out.
16. I'm scared of turning blind or deaf.
17. I can't think properly.
18. I love weekends.
19. Chrispian is strange.
20. 'Someone' isn't talking to me.
21. Kristine and Lydia didn't come to school.
22. Geoffrey brought Vodka to school.
23. Samuel/Siaw Penan still owes me RM 1/2.
24. I want angpao money.
25. I want to be rich so I can buy Levi's clothing.
26. I need new jeans.
27. I hate overpriced shirts.
28. Where is my digicam pls.
29. I hate this.
30. I hate everything about my brain.

30 reasons that make life stupid.

I am Nobody. Nobody is Perfect. In conclusion, I am Perfect.

NOT.