Some sh*t on MSN.
Boy: i need to take a shit
Boy: *brb*
Boy: DAMNIT
Boy: MY BROTHER JUST WENT TO THE BATHROOM
Boy: OMGGGGGGG
Girl: that was a good shower
Girl: even though
Boy: that was a good crappin'
Girl: i used straight hot water
Boy: even though
Boy: i couldnt get a poop out for 20 seconds
Boy: wow
Boy: why do we talk about the weirdest things
Girl: because your poop is so beautiful
Girl: i want to hug it
Girl: well not really
Boy: pls shut up now
Girl: What if kangaroos get wings?
Boy: then they would wipe out the birds
Boy: they'll be like
Boy: *bumps into birds*
Boy: birds die
Boy: and also
Boy: there's gonna be
Boy: huge crap on ppl's cars since
Boy: kangaroos will launch huge sh*t bombs
Boy: to the ground
Girl: I didn't really ask for an answer
Boy: well, you got one anyway
Girl: ....
Girl: I'm really fun once I open up
Girl: and let you inside
Girl: ohh yes
Boy: that sounds really wrong
Boy: *shudders*
Girl: eww, you nasty
Girl: nasty nasty boy
Boy: you're the one 'letting ppl in'
Girl: augh!!! shut up!!!!
Girl: we can read magazines while peeing
Girl: you can't
Girl: i like to sit there with my computer
Boy: its okay
Boy: when i know
Boy: i have chronic diorrhea
Boy: i take my laptop
Boy: to the bathroom
Boy: i mean.. im going to be there for half the day
Girl: another one of those times you should stop talking
Girl: now.
Boy: you opened up the topic. sexist.
Girl: ....
Moving on more serious matters,
1. Kristine is delaying her work and making excuses. Again.
2. She will make me unprepared for english oral and memorized for herself. Again.
3. She will have black face when I ask her because she hasn't done the copy. Again.
4. She will ask what have I done and I reply, "I lent you my notes." Again.
5. She will read this post and know that I expected her to. Again.
6. She will get angry as usual and get mad at my opinions. Again.
7. She will think everyone hates her when in fact it's just paranoia. Again.
8. She will say that all this is wrong up until it actually happens. Again.
I have everything planned. Why? Because she's so predictable. Did you hear that Kristine? If you're reading, you'll prolly get angry too. And that strikes off #5. Joy.
I miss the times when we were kids. Less pressure. Wonder if days could just rewind.
I want a digicam. Dad is just such a cheapskate. Damnit. Fine, as long as I get to go to freaking KL. If I don't, well, I've got one thing on my mind, and that is to give my parents a whole lot of sh*t for the rest of the year till I get a subsidiary. I'm dead serious. I can't go to KL this CNY even though my mom PROMISED me. I knew we coulden't 'afford' to go. Next time I won't be expecting anything much from them anymore. Where are my f*cking braces? Do they want a son with not perfect teeth? Why is everyone so damn predictable now. Only Lydia isn't. At least she changes now and then.
Stuff I hate about people:
1. Procrastinating.
2. Delayed Brain Function.
3. Backstabbing.
4. Pretending Nothing Is Wrong.
5. Boasting.
6. Indirect Show-Offs.
7. Over-Sarcastic At Wrong Times.
8. Minta Puji.
9. Minta Hina.
10. Repeating Things Said Earlier.
11. Smoking.
12. Lame Gangster Wannabes.
13. Cheapskates.
14. Pretending To Be Happy.
15. Asking For Face.
16. Not Having Any Face.
17. No Respect For Family.
18. No Humility.
19. No Limit.
20. No Life.
Out of this 20, if you currently have 5, I secretly hate you. But don't be paranoid, it's just a silly survey isn't it? Won't know till I tell you. So yeah. Who cares about what I think right? Sleep well.
Conclusion for the day:
I am NOT in a good mood.
