25 July 2008

Infatuation, It Tickles !! :)

I'm always thinking of you! :D

Whenever I do, I smile! :D


This is getting weird, but I don't care!
:D


I Lavv Yoo!!!!111!!!
:D


Teeheehee~*
omfg.

Anyways, just finished a really good serving of chicken rice in my room. Everything seems so good now that I feel for you. :)

Life is great. :)


It's like ecstasy!
:D


Wowowow.
:O


You don't notice me as much as I do you, but hey, at least you acknowledge my existance. :P

You're great. :D


Hmm, I feel slightly nauseated by myself.
:x

So, this is what I've been doing in my room most of the week.



Right. Epitome of 'bumness' right thurr. Anyways, going out with Gresh and PauPau tomolo. :)

*listening to 'Jason Mraz - I'm Yours'*

I~ Won't~ Heh~ Seh~ Tate~ No More~ No More~
It~ Can~ Not~ Wait~ I'm Yourssss~

:D



*scream*
OMFG!!

Retardingly Crushed,
The Milkman