KL sucks. If fuck is spelled fcuk here, then KL scuks.
The air is thick, and I actually find it hard to breathe. The airport is hella far from the city, and the taxi's are damn expensive.
Our driver from the airport was an Indian guy, and one thing about Indian taxi drivers and the Chinese ones, they talk more. Much, much more. Though, they do have valuable info about the city.
I can barely see the twin towers in the smoggy morning air. I swear it's not fog, because it was kind of warm today.
I will never get used to this. I hate KL I hate KL I hate KL I hate KL.
First meal in KL. Char siu with noodles. It sucked. Kolo mee in Miri still better gua. Summore for this they charged RM 7. Exclusive of the fucking 10% service charge and 5% govt. tax. My mom also ordered what was supposedly the 'popular' suckling pig. At RM 22, we only got like, 10-12 pieces of fried pork SKIN. WTF ??
And after breakfast, we were all drained from the flight, of which we could not take a nap because we were seated right beside the fucking air intake thingie on the wing. It was like a constant 'VROOOOOOOOOOOOM' the whole flight. So when we checked into our room, we were wondering why the room was in a green tone.
Blame the fucking receptionist trainee that put us into this fucking room right beside a fucking constuction expansion site. I don't want some fucking construction workers peeping into the fucking room while we're resting. And don't say we can just close the curtains. I'm not stupid. I want the fucking sunlight. My parents were too tired to complain, so we just closed the curtains and took a rest first. Half an hour later, 'ping piang bang vriiii vriiiiiiii'. My dad finally decided to ask for a different room at no extra charge away from the fucking construction. And guess what, we had to move all our stuff, and once again, had another fucking construction thingie right outside our window AGAIN. Fuck the Coronade hotel, and fuck the noob shit-faced receptionists. So freaking pissed.
Can you see my mummy in there? She was eye-ing a RM1400 bag. Can you say, 'siao'?
Is that how you spell babana? Sputid ppl.

So small.. I can squash squash SQUASH.
Honestly, I sort of got another culture shock aside from the hei-rens back in campus. Over here, there are alot of Indians and people from the Middle-East, Iranians and whatnot. We sure die if Paulina is here. Cholop us to death. Oh ya, also alot of fat ang-mohs and hyper Australian chicks. Pelik people.
I guess this was the only highlight of the day. It's like the beach for KL people. I could just sit there and stare at the water works for hours on end. Like the waves back in Tanjung beach. Hopefully Kristine can teman me there when I get back.
Conclusion :
I am so hating KL now. It's no place for a small town boy like me. I think I may have contracted bronchitis.
Might be going to Genting tomorrow, I don't know yet. May be meeting some people on Friday and Saturday. Again, not so sure about those plans as well. Definitely won't be meeting up with old schoolmates. I'm just not worth the trip, I suppose. Oh well.
Surprisingly disappointed,
The Milkman
The Milkman
