I fell down yesterday.
I feel down 2 times.
I didn't like it.
But I had fun.
Went to Pyramid again to meet up with a special friend.
She was who I expected her to be. :P
This will be a short post because I'm feeling a little groggy and have a pain in my ass.
We went for a movie first with her friends and then lunch at some pasta place. Then archery, and got lost in the stupid building.
Apparently, you can't use your phone in the skating rink. The stupid 'life guard', relatively speaking, bumped me later on in the day and I fell and hit the ice, on my ass, 90 degrees, full impact. Stupid idiot. I hope someone stabs him on the head with an ice-skate blade. Idiot biatch.
What's more, the ice was melting and there was a layer of water on the top. And there were these annoying 'pros' that were swishing and swashing through the ice, making these gaping slashes in the ice. What the hell.. Some were cute though. :P~
After getting my left side and ass all wet and freezing cold, we tried to find our way back to the entrance so we could go home and found this pet shop selling fish, hamsters and guinea pigs.
Am tempted to get one RM 16 hamster for myself soon. A sepet one too, so I have something to insult whenever I feel depressed about myself.
Pain in backside,
The Milkman
The Milkman
