My second day in this gawd forsaken city.
How I despise the air.
The gawd forsaken air.
How I hate when taxi drivers fart.
The gawd forsaken taxi drivers.
How I loathe bargaining for faux items.
The gawd forsaken street peddlers.
Even so, I got a good deal on a Mont Blanc bag! Ngahahahah~
More on that later.
Anyway, here is were we started off our Thursday.
Sunway Pyramid !! *sakai voice*
We went to eat first at some Korean restaurant. I think my mum called it 'Cheeko' or something. Forgot to check myself. Oh well.
Nice interior. Rotan is cheap, but they made it look contemporary.
Food! :D Kimchi was good. Tofu was too damn sweet. Beef was disappointing. Soup was boring. Altogether costing
Stupid girls. I know you can skate liao la.
Weird man. I know you looking at the girls wan la.
Hopefully Jess will fall with me in the ice-skating rink tomorrow when we meet. Nyahahah.
Spent something like RM 30+ here for 60+ arrows. I didn't do any better than before, but at least I got to use a proper bow and good arrows. They're in good condition as compared to the ones in Miri. Though the range between my position and the target was pretty short. A girl beside me kept hitting the metal ring which held the target on the wall, and made a few arrows ricochet near us. She got 1 arrow back after shooting though. Not fair. Ppl suck but still can get an arrow free. Boo.
I'm so tired of walking through all these stupid sidewalks. Blah..

D:
I got hit by a Proton Wira. How embarassing. Why not an Aston Martin? :(
*cough* Fine, so my Mont Blanc is fake.
I saw the iron-wire-twisting-lady-in-a-wheelchair! :D Was tempted to buy so many of these cute little twisted-iron-wire-thinguses. Shit. I just remembered there are more people to buy these things for. Fuck, must walk back there tomorrow. Wonder if the iron-wire-twisting-lady-in-a-wheelchair will still be there again. I give her many buisnesses hor? Who say I don't care for the disabled? :(
Why, hello there.
The
Milk.
Escargot.
Beef stroganoff. This isn't authentic stroganoff because it's supposed to be creamy. Not some retarded tasting sliced beef in tomato sauce dish. And my rice wasn't even buttered! Idiots! All of you! Did I mention the waiters and waitresses wore these really goofy sailor hats too? How kinky. D:
Fillet mignon. Back in Cafe Miri, it's something like RM 42 for a smaller piece? Over here, it's RM 38 for a bigger slab of beef. D:
My dad had fried rice. So I didn't bother taking a picture. Lololol.
D: I'll have to chase that lady on wheels tomorrow again.
I'm not sure exactly how I'll use this bag. I can't even put my notes or laptop in it. :(
No, it does not say 'Pork' or 'Porko'. It's some weird brand called 'Echo Park'. Whatever that means. I like it. Grafitti is cool. So is vandalism. :)
Bought alot of black shirts too.
Conclusion :
Life has no colour.
Lazy to use Italic and Bold.
Must chase lady on wheelchair tomorrow.
With sore feet,
The Milkman
The Milkman
