I mean, 'wudafak' la, really.
My timetable right now is very different from what I had last sem and I'm not with many of my old classmates. Obviously, there are 2 new subjects along with 2 familiar ones now postfixed with the letter "B" in the end of the subject name. I seriously thought I could forget the shit with engineering maths this semester, but obviously, no, there is no hiding from effing algebra. I can't handle engineering maths. I barely passed the damn subject last sem. Albeit I didn't even put in much of an effort anyway, but the point is, that I hate it so much, I don't even want to try.
Bloody hell, I might as well try this time. I hope I don't get annoyed by the pounding stacks of homework. I just don't click with maths. I just don't. 1+1=11 is fine, but finding the whatever point of inflexion from the equation y=shit+crap+4 does not DO it for me. I'm mathematically challenged la. Mercy on me, Lord. I swear it's genetic. My father is horrible at maths too.
I really should have taken up law. But my parents wouldn't allow me to study in KL. Why not? Personal reasons. Go figure hor.
I'm so mentally tired right now. The day has been so long. And I have to deal with another 4 and a half hours tomorrow. With 1 hour breaks between each hour of class. Damn boring lo !! :(
Oh ya, would like to apologize to Shirley for being boring throughout our breaks today. -.-
Needs milk,
The Milkman
