Adults can be annoying, really. Oh sure, they provide you with food, shelter, clothing, transport to the mall, give you money when you wanna buy some pirated CDs. Sometimes, there are the days when you think you're just not in the mood, but if you tell them off, chances are, your luck just turned negative.
At times you wonder, 'Why do I even bother talking with them? They always end up thinking themselves right'. In fact, this is quite true, debating with your parents only have you ending up broke. They often use tactics like, comparing you with their friends' children, when only 1 or 2 are complete geniuses, while the others are just ignored because they're just average. Typical. But when we compare ourselves to other kids, they ignore this fact and say, 'We don't care about other kids, we're refering to YOU'. Nothing can be lamer can it? Oh, Sarah just experienced a webcam flash. You know, when a guy flashes his thingie when you least expect it? She didn't see it though, but she's now suffering severe 'omg-wtf-mcb-knsness'. Poor dear. I shall bake her some kick-ass cookies tomorrow. And I'm no baker.
Anyways, moving on, I would like to comment on holiday jobs. I doubt there would be any decent ones with desirable pay available this late in time. I just don't see the use in working 8 long hours for just RM15 or something like that. Please, I would prefer to work for RM5/hour. But I suppose if you're working with around 5-6 of your close friends, it woulden't be so bad. Afterall, we would work in school just as much without recieving a single cent. Another piece of info would be the fact Mr. Patrick Avon, the new teacher-in-charge of the prefects, says that in his reading experience(wow), he had read about there being a law about underage labour, a law stating that anyone under the age of 18 is not liable to recieve payment in cash for working. What the f*ck happened to voluntary work? I highly doubt kids who ARE put into child labour are even paid.
Into another topic, I am now distracted by the fact that something is happening in the game world, so I am closing this post abruptly for a reason as stupid as gaming. Thank you for reading, and if you hate the song of the week, then up yours because there a stop button on the damn player.
