13 November 2006

Oprah Moment, Take Two. *snap*

Before continuing on with the story of the 30 year old pervert, I shall elaborate about my night at the PTA dinner.

First off, a dinner consists of mainly food, which in Parkcity Everly's case, sucked. The food was horrible as expected. I am so glad we didn't host the prefect dinner there. Nothing was good the whole night, food-wise. We started with the usual hot and cold appetisers, it consisted of 3 types of food, jellyfish, scrambled egg and some defrosted meat product wrapped in mystery green sheets. To say the least, it was expected seeing as that we're paying RM 30 for a 5-6 course meal, of which I skipped 3 at least all because it was that bad. Later on, the group of us went out of the hall and went outside to get some 'nasi campur' after we heard a rumour that the band wasn't able to finish it off so people were welcome to eat it. Heh, we left the packing on the tables at the poolside, hoping the hotel people will find it and realise how bad their food is and fire the head chef, which is probably and old coot, seeing as that the food has been this way for quite some time.

Continuing the previous story, the partner 'Louis' spoke of was a tall, dark guy who was wearing a black shirt, like 'Louis', he smiled and winked at me. At that time I felt like running to the cucumber section and throwing some at the two, shouting, "F*ck this you perverts!!". But no, the commotion would generate problems. Also because my fuse was a little blown, I coulden't think straight. Never encountered this kind of problem anyway.

After that, I quickly ask my father if we needed to buy any yogurt, so as to escape the current situation, and also as an excuse. After picking out some yogurt cups, i went over to the imported juice section. Although I still love mango and only mango juice, doesn't hurt to try something new. I went through some juices like passionfruit and grapefruit, but not surprisingly, these normally unjuicy fruits had around 80%-90% of apple juice mixed in. But before I reached for guava, that pervert passed by again. My dad was nearby looking at the stacked noodles, and still unknowing of this perv. 'Louis' then asked if my dad was my dad, I confirmed. 'Louis' then asked if he was okay, then I asked what he meant by 'okay'. He made a grunting sound to supposingly express his father. Whatever, like I cared. So then, he said something about not picking grapefruit juice because he tried it before and thought that it was grape juice instead. Moron, grapefruit is an Americanized version of pamelo. Anyway, before he disappeared to the cashier counter, he reminded me again to call him. He also included saying that I didn't have to worry about phone credit as he would gladly reload it for me. Huh? First time someone voluntarily said he would reload my phone and it turns out to be him. I think I'll just ask my mum for them, thank you very much.

That was the last time I saw him anyway. And about his phone number, I actually kept it, just in case. No, I do not intend to call him for a one night stand when I feel like it, no, you f*cking retard. I thought to myself there would eventually be a police report on the guy, seeing as that he's so extroverted. Hmm, apart from that, Samuel's idea to prank call him with a public phone isn't such a bad idea too. Who knows if 'Louis' might get high as well. Eww.

So, if any of you are daring enough to contact the guy with the public phone, just ask the number from me in school, and let me be there to laugh histerically while you carry out the prank call. But please do not include your private details as I have stupidly done. We must take caution when dealing with a weirdo like him.

I think that's pretty much it. And if you're asking for the chocolate he gave me, I fed it to others in school. They enjoyed it very much, but it left a bitter taste for me. Anyways, thanks for reading, and take care when talking to strangers. If you don't feel confident in your speaking with them, kick them in the balls, it always works.