Early in the morning I was greeted with a very tense atmosphere. I could smell something wrong. No, the dog did not fart. Rather I smelt gas. Apparently while I was happily sleeping in my cosy bed, my granma forgot that she had the gas stove on, and gas was seeping throughout the whole house. I woke up because it had reached my room, and I'm strangely sensitive to smells rather than when I'm awake for some reason. Anyways, my granma did not turn it on and walk away forgetting to light it, she just thought to herself to find a lighter. My mom smelt it first when she was outside and immediately came into the kitchen and turned it off. When my granma came down with the lighter, my mom scolded her for not minding the gas. Both of them had a rough past, so my mom says she doesn't feel the need to talk nicely to her mother anymore, and that she doesn't deserve the sympathy. Well, I kind of agree about the sympathy thing, we could have died, what's more, my dad was at work. Now, that woulden't be nice would it, not being able to blow up together as a family. What!? Don't tell me you woulden't want to experience definite doom without your family with you. Okay, that sounded twisted.
I'm kind of bored being at home. I would like to go to the beach again. The photo's you can find in my friendster profile. Don't really feel like posting it here. Maybe I shall call them all up again to go to the beach. Hmm. Kristine would be leaving for Kuching tomorrow though. What a loss of company. Geez, I'm so bored here. Why do I have to go to Kuching at the END of December? It's so near the start of Form 5. Come to think of it, SPM is starting to freak me out. Especially next year when I wanna join more clubs just for the sake of it. I'm worried.
Speaking of SPM, I recently met a new friend on Kawan-ster, or so he calls it, that got 10A1's and a B3 for his EST. Apparently he is very smart. Not to forget 'smart-assed'. Yes, and he constantly reads my blog. But I guess that's what makes him all the more intriguing. I don't often get to know people who belittle people younger than themselves, but I suppose he's different in a way. I woulden't want to put his Friendster profile here, as hope that he does not murder me in my sleep. Some of my best friends know that I do not like older guys. Any guys who are a year older than my friends and I, I do not freely accept as 'friend material'. Sorry to say that because Grace has a boyfriend whos Form 5, and Kristine too, whos apparently planning to break up with her beau. Lydia supposedly left hers a few weeks past, I'm not really sure. They're all fine and dandy, but during the recent beach trip, I reconsidered. I'm sure about is that I still don't like older guys any less. They're all the same. It's just my opinion. But what if you get a bf/gf after school, or when you're at least 18-19? Well, that I won't give a damn. At least we'll be old enough to know the difference between love and lust. Just saying. Age differences makes life complicated. If both partners have SPM the same time, they could study together. Now, what could be sweeter?
Hmm, what else, oh, I would like to go out. I'm deathly bored at home. I do not like staying at home. I don't. I suppose I should be using my free time now to prepare for next year's SPM. But Charlene, Sarah, and Kian Lik aren't. And they're super smart. I suppose Teo E.C. would be, but he's the studious type from the start. I'm not, sadly. I don't study much, that's probably why my marks are always average. Thank God for the english syllabus for Science and Maths subjects. Thank God. *sigh*
Oh yeah, whoever is reading this, try out Nelly Furtado's new song 'All Good Things'. The lyrics are really nice. And if you're dealing with heartbreak, I suppose this would be the song of the week. But what do I know, I don't even go out on a Friday night. But that will change! I shall invite my friends out to waste a day at the beach. I'm estatic already. Joy.
But what if they can't go out because of band?... Sh*t much. Sh*t sh*t sh*t.
