01 December 2006

Everyone's Leaving Me... *sniff* F*ck It !!

I miss school. I miss my friends. I miss my classmates. I miss my tea- umm, I miss iced tea in the canteen. I miss talking in class. I miss getting ready for assembly on Mondays. I miss laughing backstage. I miss wearing my insanely hot blazer.

Oof, Kristine says she wants to run after St.Joseph, Kuching boys. My my, quick on her feet when it comes to chasing boys ISN'T she? Wow. Anyways, she's in Kuching at the moment, probably the reason why she feels horny. Oops. I bet she's gonna give me a piece of her mind when she comes back. Wait, there IS no mind! HaHaHa!

Lolz, just kidding. I miss her though. There's no one to fight with. :( And I'm so bored at home. I wish I could go to band and do something in school. I'm so bored!

My 'big brother' is telling me he's going to study overseas next year. *sob*. Everyone is abandoning me. I'm not surprised if my dog runs away from me when I feed it tonight. *sob*. Screw you Kristine! Screw you Gor! Screw you all!

:( I'll be alone and old, with 72 kittens. *sob*, now I have no damn mood to blog anymore. Pah.