They're so persistent aren't they? You say no, you don't want to listen to what they have to say, but they keep pushing and pushing, it's so pissyf*ck.
Went to the PC Fair at the indoor stadium to look around, maybe find some cheap steals. Didn't find crap. The webcams were expensive. Even the cheapest was RM80. Fine, maybe not RM80, but RM79.99, which is just as equivalent. Moron.
Asked father if I could get a new handphone, he did not directly agree. All I know is, my reasoning is legitimate and unrebutable. A good camphone will be sort of like a 3-in-1 sort of thing, mp4+digicam+phone. What more can I ask for? Not very much.
I will be taking many pictures once I get my phone. Then this blog will flourish and I will rule the world. Hah. Hahahahah.
I went with Kristine to the tennis association tennis court. Was really good 20 minutes spent there. The players were hot and sexy and sweaty. Very nice to view. The adult were a problem. They oversweated and were fat and greasy looking. One smelled very bad when he walked by us. Hmm. I want to be a sexy tennis player too. But seriously, tennis is like, the second most sexiest sport in the world apart from umm, I discussed this with Kristine, it was umm, urr, oh, I know, pole dancing! Woo! o_o" swtz jor.
I want to play tennis! I want to be sexy tennis player with really sexy tennis player legs and disproportionate arms. Woo! Really ba, tennis sexy gua. :'(
End of transmission.
p/s: Pictures will come soon. Hopefully. :)
