Why are most KL guys gay or partially gay. It's strange. Or maybe I just have that kind of luck. Maybe.
Its not as if I don't have my limits you know. I won't go there during the prefect trip and have a one night stand. I won't. I won't. Really. Maybe. I don't know. Hmm. NO. Yes? I should stop now.
I uprooted a few topics about this gay phenomenon I'm facing. Must be a phase. Or not. I hope it is. I want to compare my children and say they are far smarter and more better looking than my friends' kids. Seriously. They will be.
Anyways, I suppose I should keep all this to myself, but hey, that's what some of you have noticed right? Thanks for all those who told me in MSN the next day and say you all don't mind. It's very strange indeed for me to admit now. As I think it was and maybe still is, a better idea not to expose myself now.
What if my parents find out you ask? Well, I'm just going to say it's just a phase, I'll probably snap out of it once I hit 18 or 19. But isn't that the most horniest age you ask? 'So what' is my answer. I just hope I don't get raped in college or uni. That would be traumatizing. I guess.
Spoke with someone's ex too. She's doing fine. Agree's with me when I say gay guys make better friends than straight guys as
Mummy is getting me
I don't care what Belinda or Kristine says about how 'cool' my mom looks the other night while we were having dinner at Sun City. Her hair is just so.. so.. so.... FRIZZY. Oh my gawd, like seriously, she used to have really long black hair and looked like Demi Moore, but now, she looks like she's been electrocuted, 99 times. I wish she would let me cut her hair because I woulden't do anything so it'll grow longer. Oh the pain. And she bought this really nice pai-.. LEVI'S from the SS2 store in town. I love the clothing there. But oh gosh, the prices. How I long to spend thousands on that store alone. I would drive away a happy
Moving on, I really hope none of you readers get turned off by my sudden postings with homosexual content. It's just the way I am okay? It might be wrong to you, but I don't see anything about it in the Bible. Or maybe I just missed it out. Never really made the time to read it. Hmm. I'm not going to hell.
Joe Out.
