I burnt my finger doing THIS during the science fair held in our school this morning in conjunction with our Maths and Science Week. My finger now has lymph, a liquid formed under the outermost skin layer because it has been damaged, by heat in this case. Kristine had her thigh near to her knee burnt as well, though we are fine. I'm having difficulty writing though. I wonder if Kristine is having difficulty sitting down or shitting. That would be a b*tch, huh?
I'm not very happy with 'him' right now. I'm going to write in numbers again.
This is why:
1. Doesn't reply Friendster messages. AT ALL.
2. Didn't call after coming back, thought will use same excuse: 'No credit'.
3. He told me he spent RM20 on some stupid gameshow. Contrast to point 2.
4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. Doesn't care about me anymore.
Yah. Am pretty pissed.
No mood to type anymore. Damn methylated spirit and it's volatility and flamability.
