I'm going to be playing with Kristine, Belinda and Yong Kian Lik at the tennis court this coming Wednesday. Can't wait. I seem like such a damn noob all of a sudden. Hmm.
Just looking at the racquets make me all tingly inside. As I can remember, I used to play 8-9 years ago and was quite exceptional considering I could whack back a tennis ball served by adults(my parents). I lost alot of weight that time. We played once a week for a few months, till my mom's membership got terminated by her b*tch friend who thought her husband was cheating on her for my mom. So paranoid. If she's ugly, use that as an excuse la, now Marriot hotel, once Rihga, expects RM2000 as a deposit for membership. We don't have that kind of money NOW. That b*tch.
Anyways, we'll be having private coaching I suppose, and we don't know who the coach is. I just hope he's not very bossy and fat at the same time, like Mr. Patrick 'Starfish'.
Oh, I almost forgot to mention, there was a kebaibaian of Miss Catherine as she is going to retire. I'm 16, coming to 17 mind you, and she was 40 when I was born, meaning she's 56 this year. Dotz. I know what you're thinking. Anyways, the whole assembly was hosted by the prefects, juniors and seniors. It went okay, but the whole thing was laggy as usual. Didn't manage to complete everything.
I just got a text message from Theresa a while ago, saying that all prefects must be present in school from morning till 8pm in the evening. I was so damn shocked. What is the itinerary that makes us have to stay till that late? I doubt many of our parents would let us. And I'm effing frying chicken wings tomorrow. My beautiful pimpless(note: pimpLESS) face... I hope my pores don't get clogged up. Oh, I sound so gay there. What? WHAT?
Anyways, I think I want to stop now, this posting thing is so damn tedious. Duh.
