I just want to go to see him...
...ANYWAY, we raised around RM1500+ or something around that figure, not that bad, can probably put 7-8 preffies through to the aeroplane. I had the job of frying chicken wings with Lydia and Sharon. They were okay in the earnings, the profit was acceptional, considering our capital was RM100. Raised RM300+ on chicken wings on the second bag. The figure raised on the first bag remains unknown due to the fact the money bags were emptied into the overall money box.
Qhadzrool sold burgers 2 days in a row, today and yesterday. Their earnings were good too I guess, but all in all, the earnings were enough to cover the cost and still have enough left over for the preffie fund. Kind of happy about that. Finally something we did right.
After a little frying for a few hours, Lydia and I decided to ditch the oily job for something more 'cleaner'. Or so it seemed. I got wet by Miss Annie of the school band. She's so random and, how shall I say it, full of surprises? Me thinks that's the reason the band took her to be their teacher in charge. We washed her car for RM10 and 4 other small cars for the same price. We raised RM100 from the carwash after being paid RM50 for washing Mr. Marcus' car. Mind you, it was a Land Cruiser. Huge. It had all these black spot things that seemed like tar or bug crap. We also had a problem with the hose and water supply. But all in all, I guess we earned the money for the effort we put in.
I hope we get to go to KL. I really do.
:(
