22 April 2007

Finally, More Pictures.

I suppose you might be surprised there's actually some colour in this latest post. I'm amazed I'm not lazy to take picture's from Ko. Hah. Anyways, here's a picture of my team mates and me during the science fair.

















As you can see, or not, from the left is Kristine, Belinda, Lydia, and Me. The picture is kind of edited, because we had flaws. Who doesn't? Kristine had the most anyway, her face had spots everwhere. Oops. :x

I was not very happy at the time because I had my finger burnt by the enflamed methylated spirit. All Kristine's and Belinda's fault. Kristine got her part of the hurt as well. Belinda just laughed. Lydia was lecturing the kiddies. I was cursing like a kid who's just learnt how much attention saying 'f*ck' gets.

















This was the result of half an hour through the demonstration. Copper sulphate, which produces a green colour, copper nitrate, a blue flame, and magnesium sulphate, purplish under dim light, produces a sort of 4 toned flame consistind of white, green, blue and orange at the tips. This has alot of crappy long explaination but I shant go into it.
I burnt my finger severely that day, and my finger still has a the lymph under the skin. Very yucky. It's like a water bag under my skin. I think I'll burst it later. Hmm... Gross...
This is probably how far I go for now. Next time I'll include a chatbox and a visitor counter. I hope there are no haters. If there are, screw you kids.
Have a nice life.