12 March 2008

4.. 3.. 2.. 1.. BOOM !!

Today was so freakie shiat assh biotching 'ohmyfarkinggosh'.

It's the day SPM results are out. Seriously speaking, I guess I deserve my grades. So, don't you wanna know what they are?

*drumroll unavailable due to ungivingadamnness*

4 As
3 Bs
2 Cs
& 1 D

NICE RIGHT??!! 4321. I'm surrounded by nice numbers. People like me, with apparent screwed up memory need these kinds of numbers. Or else I'd forget where I live and who to call if I got lost either way.

Here are some random pictures. I really cant think of anything snide to say as an introduction. Argh. Sure 'xoxo' in uni.



Here's our hall, pathetic as always. We line up here to get our results and certs. Nice to see some of the teachers again. Though, disappointed I got a freaking B for Biology, even though I studied like shit for an A. And I don't mean study no shit, I really study got shit okay. The shit not strong enough. Damn damn damn, I was wrong. I deserve an A for Biology. Argh.



I would really love to ask, "So, before I sign this, is there any possibility you can get me a few more As? How about RM50 each? Yes? No? More?" That's Lydia's almost non-existant arm by the way.



Hopeful Grace. I could, like other bloggers, translate the meaning of that wall sign for you to understand, but I won't. Because I don't want to. And that I forgot what azam meant. I 'THINK' it means hope. Maybe. Screw my BM, I got a C.



Murderous Grace. After finding out her results. Won't be pulanging with any kesyukuran today. Her's might be the most disappointing. Not because she failed or got lousy grades, they're considered good, just that.. You ask her yourself.

Obviously, I have nothing to be proud of, but honestly, do I really deserve an A for History? I cheated on it once during an exam and got caught. Needless to say I still passed for the very first time since form 4 started. I'm dead serious. I have not passed History ONCE after the questions weren't all objective anymore. Harder to copy ba. You know.

Anyway, I'm posting because I got bored. Been watching Youtube for the past hour. Oh lawd, I'm turning into a Youtuber. How much worse can I get. Youtubing. Wow, that sounds so wrong in many ways. :x

Still, take a peek at these cool vids. I did not just use cool. OMFG. POTENTIAL YOUTUBERRR??



Now, I expect you to fucking watch it and don't think it's some boring lame ass 'save the arctic seals' video. And the guy/girl reminds me very much of Samuel. So do yourself a favor and watch it. Duh.



Here's one of the best American Idol performances. Und she's Aeer-reesh(Irish, you douchebag, duh) Carly Smithson singing "Come Together". Love her.

I guess that's it for this post. Oh, and I just found out something not long before started this post. I just found out a classmate of mine is actually in a weird ass relationship with someone I know(-ish; meaning I don't know him that well anyway). It's so freaking unexpected. Miri is so damn small. This might sound really random, but if you knew the whole story, which I don't really want to disclose, name included, you'd be really dumbfucked too. Oh, and they're both guys. The world just got a little more gayer. Sorry if the words got mini-fied. Frankly, I just don't want to make it so obvious to all you gay-haters out there. But screw your eyes. SCREW.

Yours ungivingadamnly,
The Milkman