24 March 2008

Missing Home.. Again..

Why are these outbursts of giving up always attacking my already weakened persona? I can't stand living like this, living everyday wishing I was home instead of here.

I want to eat every meal of the day with my parents.
I want to sleep in my old bed with my old wool blanket.
I want to talk with my parents while we watch Astro together.
I want to fall asleep on the couch whenever I feel like it.
I want to be able to say goodnight to my parents personally again.
I want to go shopping for groceries with my parents every Sunday.
I want to go to church with my father and pray for my family.
I want to sit at the back seat of the car listening to my parents talk.
I want to be able to see my parents, my granma and my cousin.
I want to be there incase they need my help for anything.
I want to refill my mother's water bottle so she doesn't go thirsty.
I want to laze around the house and be around people I love.
I want to end my day curling up in my bed with 2 blankets.

I want to go home.

I pray to God to make this easier for me. I want to give up and leave this place so badly.

Emotionally drained,
The Milkman