LUCKILY,
I was able to cope with this first session. I wonder if I'll have this much luck with the next few classes until the exam, 13 weeks from now. It's hard to imagine how fast a semester is. I guess 14 weeks away from home isn't so long after all. I'm learning alot of new things, and meeting new people.
General maths class today didn't have anything. I came to class and it was almost empty. Just the lecturer and two other girls doing their homework while waiting for the other class to begin. My timetable was screwed, and supposedly the class started a half hour before. Luckily not many would know what happened to me. Ngee-hee-hee.
And then there was I.T. class. I wonder why it's included in the package. Well, at least they teach you how to open your own website. But wouldn't you rather hire a professional if you actually want a website to advertise your company and whatnot? Hmm. Anyway, it was at the computer lab, so I guess the experience isn't as bad as yesterday, where they crammed 80+ students in 1 lecture hall. Nightmare.
Also, I've recently found out how to use photoshop for editing pictures during my free time(let's say, 3-4 hours everyday?). Let me post a before and after thingie. :3
WALAH YA ALLAH BING BANG BUNG!!!!!
Fine, maybe I'm still not so good at it. But at least I know how to remove matasepetness. I swear Sarah isn't always like that. :(
I think I want to have a nap before my 4.30 class. Another 2 hours. Bugger. Hopefully the canteen is still open at that time. If not, I go hungry today.
Mentally worn out,
The Milkman
