*swear word again*
Even the more expensive hotel I've been to, charged RM5 per hour on CABLE. What hell shit price is this. Need renovate ar? Renovate this. *finger*
Shoes.
Shoes.
Shoes.
Omg. Shoes.
Let's get some-
Haih, so bored here. Didn't take any pictures at all. All I can say is, the people in my uni are really hawt. All of them are like, higher class ah-bengs and ah-lians. Not the cheap-ass-shit-i-shop-for-clothes-at-dua-puluh-sen types you see in Miri. No lion king hair, no lame shuffle pants for people who can't even spell 'carrot'. I'm serious. I've seen 'karot' in essays before. All the ah-lians and ah-bengs are all the genuine Taiwan-ish types. Hair that looks like it's been done by personal hair-stylists every morning.
Anyway, will post pictures once I settle down in campus. Supposedly Swinburne is one of only 2 places in the whole of Kuching to have free WiFi. Go to INTI la. You know who you are. INTIan. INTI. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. :)
I'm thinking of being the freak this time round.
Went to the Springs today. Holy shiat, the place was huge. Parkson loses to it a hundredfold. Got all these upper-class chain stores everywhere. The shops might be selling the high-end-expensive stuff mostly, but when you look at the products, you will really think it's worth the money. The choices are so good, that I think if the girls were here, they'd spend hours in just 1 shop. In the end, not buying anything as usual...
Damn the RM10 WiFi. I can't believe I paid them RM20 for 2 hours. That would be sufficient for 10 hours in the CC pls. Faster connection summore. I've been SCAMMED.
Posted in anger,
The Milkman
