21 March 2008

Speed Blogging.

Alright, my dad bought me 1 hour of WiFi again. I swear I didn't ask for it. I'm not a compulsive liar like some people. :) i r good boy. Well, maybe in my own mind. Hee~

Anyways, I now have exactly over 14 minutes to type out a whole blog post. Hence the title of the post. If I don't get it in time, I will seriously swear in front of my parents. Gah.

Been waking up with really messy hair(like there's any difference). My right ear keeps getting snagged on the pillows or something. My 5th(yes, 5th! :P) ear piercing(not that I have 5 ears, dumbass) has been hurting like hell ever since I took out the iron stud used with the piercing gun. So regretful of that. Now, everytime it moves, I get this horrible jolt of pain through my right ear reaching all the way to the other ear. It's like the nerves are conspiring against me for defilling my sacred body(sacred. aha. ahahaha. so full of shitballs. ahahahaha).

Here's what my right ear looks like now. I'm not showing off or anything, but I really think my ears are pretty. :3 ahaha. AHAHAHAHAHA.




Type your opinions about it in the chatbox thing. I won't do anything if you hate it though. Just hope you'd just screw yourself over if you do. :)
Omg, 5 minutes. Time for the bolding, the italicking, and the enlargementing.

enlargementing. ahaha. AHAHAHAHAHA. *ehem* :)

Slightly in drunken state,
The Milkman