General maths was so DULL. We had to study all that 'decimal places', 'significant figures' and 'percentages' crap. AT A SLOW PACE. We're not freaking autistic pls. The lecturer is a nice person, I will say that. But she's so 'whiteboard talker'. Meaning she has the tendency to face the whiteboard when she talks. I'm not blaming her for not being able to teach well. She makes us understand for sure, but please la, just skip over the uneccesary parts la. No one wants to be left behind the syllabus. ..'decimal places'.. -.-" Blardy heww..
Anyways, been tinkering with photoshop again. This time I think I did a better job though. More obvious now. Take a lookie at Lydia, taken from our drama competition day. :D

Though, I think it's pretty clear the pic has been 'screwed' with. I even gave her a free boob job. Looks kinda creepy though. Did I mention she was supposed to play a middle-aged, single mother? Eh heh.. At least she has nicer hair..
Hopefully class isn't so boring tomorrow. And physics is damn fun. The lecturer is definitely my favourite. She's like, Mdm. Hii of Kuching. Only with more actions. :D Omfg, I will SO love physics now. Though, Form 4 totally screwed my love of physics 'phoe shizzle'. Don't like english btw. The lessons are too long for a language subject. There should be MORE PHYSICS and MORE ENGINEERING MATHS.
WOOT~ AM GOING INSANE.
Significantly losing sense,
The Milkman
