31 March 2008

There's Something In The Air..

Just came back from Miri last night. I have to say that it was still very emotional for me to be seperated again. There's just something about the Miri air that gives me comfort. I breathe it in, and savour the humid air. It's just so addictive. As soon as I arrived back in Kuching though, the air felt cold. Not just at the airport, but Kuching as a whole. Maybe it's because it was already late. D'oh..

Anyways, when I was back in Miri, a new baby has replaced me. She's only 5 or 6 days old and is a mix of indian and native. Needless to say, it wasn't dark skinned. If it was, my grandma would lose it at night. :x

Here are some pics of the babeh.



You pervert!



Now, I'm not someone who likes babies a whole lot. I even wished there was a baby spray thing that knocks out babies with just a spritz to the face. But it didn't cry so much, so I didn't throw it off the balcony. :x



Yee, like tio possessed. *shakes little bag of chicken bones*



PERVERT!



This was nice.



'Aww' moment. Oh no.. PERVERT!



I just remembered, the rubber suckie thingies are called 'teats'. AHAHAHAHAHA. Gosh, that is so wrong.



Now, if there was something like a baby spray, this is what would happen, basically. "Omfg, could you, like, just K.O. your baby for just a little while? Am trying to study." *pshhhhhhht* *K.O.*



Red indian. Geeheehee.



So, even though I was back in Miri, I still had to finish up my homework. It wasn't so hard, but I recently developed this compulsion to erase and rewrite words until I'm satisfied with how they look. Maybe it's a minor case of OCD. I wonder if anyone else has it. I hate my eraser.

Right, after coming back to Kuching and being sent back to the hostel by my aunt, I was suddenly struck with a strong urge to pee. Don't ask me why. When I settled threw my stuff in the room, I quickly rushed to the bathroom. Little did I expect to see this.



FYI, the black specks are pieces of shit. I don't know who the fack did this, but I expect he has irritable bowel syndrome(IBS, though not the International Bra Studio in Miri). Seriously, who the hell can blast his shit all over, not to mention even reaching OUTSIDE the rim of the toilet bowl. I mean, if you see clearly(and ignore the fact I'm asking you to observe pieces of shit), it's like he was SQUATTING while he let it 'go'. He literally 'shat' all over the toilet bowl. There's a fucking water spray on the side of the toilet bowl, the least he could do was fucking water it all down. Or did his fucking projectile shit land on the fucking water spray too? His parents would be proud of their shit bomber son. I'm not saying that he's a retard or anything for having 'shat' all over the toilet bowl, but seriously la, is it SO hard to wash away your bombed shit? What's more..

He didn't flush.

Bloody hell.

And he's not the only one that doesn't flush after a crap session. Some of these people never flush after pee-ing or crapping. What is this? A personal trophy? To see how dark your pee can get if you just save it up in one toilet bowl? What. The. HELL! It's only one stupid button to press once you're done, and it refills in like, 10 seconds so you could even double-flush if you wanted to. Your toilets at home cannot flush ar?
Bloody hell x182927492.

Annoyed considerably,
The Milkman.