Today is the day I sleep in my hostel room for the 1st time. Tomorrow I'll have orientation. Hopefully I get something out from it. Also hope I'm not the dumbest there. T3T
My parents decided to go for a car ride to Damai Lagoon for sightseeing and some lunch. Let me tell you beforehand, that the food is super expensive. Some dishes aren't worth the money, truthfully speaking. Like my mom's chicken rice. It was RM22. ++. HELLO.
It seemed as though we got lost. We did at one time though. Ended up somewhere near a mosque. Our borrowed Mercedes was like, trying to drive out into the main road against the flow of motorbikes going to afternoon prayer. Why must go mosque? No kiblat at home ar?
We finally reached Damai Puri. Kinda alot of people. But most of them brought their own water and probably their own food. Cheap shits. EAT THE CHICKEN RICE LA. ONLY RM22 WAD. ++.
1st shot of the beach. Not as crowded as you would expect. I walked down there after lunch, barefooted so I don't get sand on my slippers, and let me tell you, I had to tahan screaming. The sand was so freaking hot you can cook an egg on it. Well, if you crack the egg on it la. But then it won't be edible oso.. So, what's the point right? Dunno. Sorry, talking to myself. Again.
Swimming pool. Got some stupid ang-stupid-fat-burger-eaters-mo's tanggal their baju to show their saggy boobs in their bikini bra thingie and their jiggly man boobs. What hell you think you are? Pigs not allowed in the pool. Later the water not halal for everyone else. Not just the Malays. Angmo freaks. Eu understooded my ingerand bo?
Coastline stretch. Very little people leh. If not for the hot sand, should be nice. I wonder why Tanjung Beach sand never so hot. Hrmm.
Rocks. Not as good as the place where I usually sit in Tanjung beach. :(
Nearby jungle. You give me free jungle trekking session oso I dowan.
Restaurant. Probably the only place where you can get chicken rice for RM22. ++. Luckily, my mum's friend paid for our lunch. Lucky huh? I had the boring spaghetti bolognaise while my dad had fish & chips. All of those 3 dishes costed RM20+ each. ++. But the portions were big la.
Main building. Open air wan. I was wondering, if the wing is SUPER strong and blowing directly toward the building, will the glass windows all burst and shatter, because its seriously windy and the design is so flat. No aerodynamics ar?
Overall, I give it a 7/10. Tanjung beach still retains its 9/10. -1 point for brown water. :S
I'll really miss my spot on the rocks. Sitting by myself and looking out to the horizon as the waves crash just below me. *sigh* Mishu mishu Miri. <3
I guess that's all I can post up. Posted up like, 2 posts before this. Crazy. And I have the pics from Miri again. Aiya. There was this roast wild boar from CNY dinner that I wanted to label as Kristine. I guess it would be kind of awkward to use it now. :( Next time Kristine, don't worry, I'm still thinking of you. As a roasted wild boar. Huhm. 'Wild'.
CB. Why they keep slamming their doors? Miss mummy ar? No nid so ganas la. Haiyo.. No mood want to put all those bold, italics and enlargementing(huhm.) already. Don't say it doesn't matter. It adds some sense of funny to the post. D-uh.
Ranted unnecessarily,
The Milkman
