Ever experience something when you know you've given that special someone so much, and recieve just a small fraction of what you would have expected back? And that no-so-special person feels obligated that they have given you enough, or at least an equivalent? Bullsh*t.
In my opinion, they have no right to judge what we think is enough, because we know we've given them more than they asked for, sometimes not asking for anything back. We give for what we think they are worth.
Is it our fault we expect more? Is it not human nature to want something more?
"More love, more alcohol, more everything. More is better."
- Meridith Gray , Gray's Anatomy -
You can't say you don't want more from the relationship.
The bad thing about this is that, when you know you've given too little or nothing at all, you wish you hadn't or risk losing the one you love. Maybe I haven't been giving the best I can give, but I damn well know I've given more than I should.
Emosity, is my new word to describe everything I feel everyday. When I wake up in the morning, I only think of one person. You can guess who. Coming back from school, the first thing I do before taking a shower is check my phone for any messages, only to find nothing, only the occasional 'good morning' once a week if I'm lucky. Throughout the day I wait, so as to not seem desperate, waiting for a 'spontaneous' message on my phone. Through the night I wait, and this is what I get, "Hi, juz finish studying. Wat r u doing? Do ur homework d? Going to go sit for sat tmr. Miss u le, mwaks." Bullsh*t. Obligatory bullsh*t.
Thinking about it makes me want to throw my phone at his sorry face.
I have no mood at all to type anymore. He ruined my day. Without even trying.
Thank you.
