18 May 2007

Chemistry Makes The World Go Round.

Fine. I admit I had no better title to think of. Anyway, I have a new phone. Meaning I now have the super ability to upload photos and plop them into my mundane blog. Whee.

Woot, look at all the pretty words, ya?

Alright, so the first pic is Grace, her blog link is on the left, so is Sarah's, who's in the pic right next to Grace's. They're best friends. Next is Samuel, he likes to think he's smarter than everyone, though when he's wrong he just shuts up, which is good. Pink Folder Girl is Alaina, she likes expensive stuff and doesn't care how much it costs. She also likes pink, duh. Last is Leslie, nerdy reader kind of person. He's available, so whoever is interested, go right ahead.

This is Miss Irene. She is our super cool Chemistry teacher. She is wondering what makes up the average 'somboi'. She's very popular among all students as she is one of the best Chemistry teachers in Miri. Maybe the best. Her class is full.


'We so ah beng and ah lian we want you take picture oo'.

'RM 5 for one hour can mah? Usual price oo'.

This is what I can say about Chemistry tuition. All should not come because there's enough people. It is seriously full, and the Chung Hua students keep glaring at us Josephians because we're weird. Fine, 'I'm' weird. Can I help it if I'm noisy? If you're wondering why there aren't any pictures of me, shove off, cuz it's my camphone! Nyah.