Him.
Who kept asking when was my birthday and apparently forgot it was today?
Him.
Who gave me the highest expectations in being the only person to remember?
Him.
Who dissapointed me again for the 182716629319738th time?
Him.
It's not as if I still want recognition of being who I was to him before, but what I'm asking isn't much. He did ask me around 4 times in my life. You think he would be smart enough to write it on the calendar or put a reminder in his phone, seeing as that he got straight A1's, you'd really think he was smarter than that. Somehow, I'm doubting he's genuinely smart apart from academically. Or maybe he's not really that smart at all. Who knows, he's faked every other thing. Crapper.
My birthday started off well in midnight, with a long call from someone far away, and a few SMS's from dear Jessica, whom I had feelings for before that jack-ass came into my life. I will now screw all the censors. They both waited till midnight to tell me happy birthday, better than any of my other 'friends'. But I don't really care about my 'friends', as long as I have Jessica, 'Yinny-poo', I'm fine. I wonder how would life be without her, although she's not near, she's the only person I know for sure I can run to, apart from someone else, but that's not even an equivalent. Wish she was my neighbour. Life would be so much better. And as expected, no call or SMS from the retard.
I took a whole lot of pictures today on my phone, but I guess the damn USB port thing isn't working. I can't access my phone. I guess I'll do it tomorrow. Today was an okay day. Nothing special. But why am I complaining right? I'm not that special either.
My mom PROMISED to have a barbeque at home. She PROMISED. Not that I'm sobby about it, but when you say you PROMISE, you try you best to do it. But now she's all captivated by the work she calls 'Sun City's Operation Run Nicely'. Or, S.C.O.R.N(tee-hee-hee, cool ya? Zzz). Everyone's so easily occupied these days. Though, I have to hand it to her, she did get me 2 Levi's jeans from the U.S. Even if, they are for Fat American McDonald's Double-Cheese Gobblers,
I will post up pictures from my day out of today, tomorrow. If you didn't get that, what I meant to say is that I will post pictures I took today, tomorrow, which is not today. As it is tomorrow. Tomorrow cannot be today, therefore I will not post today, but tomorrow, because tomorrow is not today.
Screw birthdays, they only give way to disappointment from loved ones.
Thought of My
~ To that very
