18 May 2007

McDonald's, Thou Art Our Provider.

A bid good-bye from Samuel, as we got off the bus, forever NOT missing him.

Frantically running up the moving escalator, they did not hesitate to push aside and openly showed their aggression towards the inhabitants of Parkson. Hunger propelling them to act as such, the three barbari-... Holy crap, is that guy putting his hand on another guy's hip? I didn't notice that until now. Really. MOVING ON...


Crudely constructing a monument in the name of the almighty one; Mr. McDonald the Clown.


As quickly as we constructed it, it was desecrated by unholy beings. We were deeply saddened by the occurance. Following this, we decided to investigate what or who were the culprit.

NO!!! Poleecus!!! How doth thou doeth such vile thingie!!! SOB SOB SOB!!!



Grace: "OMFG, this is so damn stupid!! I think I have some pepper in my nose too~!!"
Lydia: "AHAHAHA!! St.Jo rocks!! And I think this white stuff is more like flour~!!"

Random pics of the day:




Yeah. It doesn't mean anything. Really. Really.

"You sure you wanna buy these oils? What are they For actually? *sniff* Fuck, it smells so bad. Calming effect? Bullshit."

The End.