18 May 2007

You Can Tell I'm Bored. Everyone Can.

So, what do you do, when you have copious ammounts of torn paper, a notebook with a boring cover, paintbrushes, glue, water, mango juice, and 5 toes?

You make something.

This is PVA glue mixed with a little water. That stick thing is actually a brush. Can you believe it? Wow.Okay, it looks like crap now...



Still looks like crap.Okay, maybe this wasn't so good. But my previous was better. The one I made for grace aint so bad either. I'll ask her for a pic of it just for the vanities.
This is my pride and joy black book. Below is a stripped book without its cover I now use for paper wastage during addmaths calculating. It's not so dirty because I barely use it. HAH. Anyway, I'll probably never use it though Grace has as her sort-of diary. Too bad I didn't attach some kind of tracking device in it so I can steal it when I ninja up her house. Sadness.

I sort of miss someone too. Don't know why. It's that *bzzt* feeling that's not there anymore.

*sigh*