05 May 2007

...Take Ur Broke *ss Home~ Lalala...

Addicted to Fergie's Glamorous.
I don't know what's the turn on for me, but I think it's the intense spellings, you know?

G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S yea~
Omfg, so gay. Lolololol.

Me thinks Fergie loves her english. "Hi, you b*tches might know me for my ultra sexy videos and near-exposed clitorati, but I'm F-E-R-G-Y. Yea, that's my N-A-E-M, yo. Hey, b*tches, where's my S-H-A-M-P-A-I-N? Come on!"

Lalala, if you ain't got no money bring your broke *ss home~ G-L-A-SHIT!

So addictive. Weird. I should really do my addmaths now. Oh gawd, I hate mathematics so much, in any form. I even hate calculating 27+19. Unless of course, I have a chance to get rewarded for my effort. In which case, is totally nil.

Let's see, I have my BM workbook, PM kerja khusus, +M3 modal paper, and EST essay to finish up by tomorrow. Able to complete? Like hell I am.

Life sucks.