I've been thinking...
This sense of reprieval I'm feeling. I seriously don't know why I'm putting up with it.
He's not worth any of it.
Not anymore.
You think that, when you get that little spark, it will grow into a forest fire. In the end, all fires die out, don't they?
Lacking oxygen.
Drowned by water.
Snuffed out with dust.
Nothing left for it to burn.
Time.
I can't walk in this land we call the 'Relationship' anymore.
Each step I try to make, I hear the depressing sounds of pieces burnt.
Everytime I put my foot down, and swore to myself that it doesn't hurt anymore,
The ever-existant embers of yesterday make me cringe in pain.
Whenever you speak, the wind blows, dust and ash smother me relentlessly.
So long as I am alive, I can still see, the land is dark and lifeless.
Leave Me Now, My Beautiful Liar.
For I Have Loved You So. Y
