Grace: "Eh, let's take ah lian pics, Joe can take it for us with his really cool phone."
Kristine: "Ya ya! We try 1, 2, 3 ba. So cool right?"
Sarah: "Sure onot la, looks stupid. Actually I want to try again oo~"
And so, the 3 piggies tried the pose.
Kristine: "OMFG, so funny larh! I wan try again! Not pretty oo me!"
Grace: "Yar! Let's not do that ever again la. Later got gurr jeh-lus oo!"
Sarah: "You two should get a life. Right, Joe?"Jordan: "Baru fikir?"
Also with us was Jin Kiet, Kristine's church friend. I guess he didn't find us very amusing, seeing as that he's from St. Co. They never understood us. Let's see, what was Grace and JK talking about...
Grace: "You're cute. Do you watch anime?"
Jin Kiet: "I think you're cute too. Yeah, used to watch Naruto."
Jin Kiet: "
HELLO.
FYI, It says abstinence. Yah, how boring is that?
Next, I have the strangely retarded pics taken almost by accident, though just as well.
Okay, the big ah lian butt was on purpose. It's not because I found it attractive. It was because it was huge. So was the one who owned it. Sarah was scary in the second pic though, it was like Ju-On, omg? Kristine was prettier in the third pic than she usually is, in my honest opinion. Kristine wasn't pointing at her cleavage on purpose, she just asked me if she could ever be fit and unfat. Sarah picks her nose. Not.
Here are the pics of the day.
Unflattering pic of Kristine's bum and Sarah during her 'RAAARH!' thing.
Friends can't get
Thanks Kristine, Sarah, Grace.
