Anyway, the day started off badly at Pustaka Miri as we got no work done in the end. Zzz.
Sarah: "Haiya, just call them lah."
Grace: "Fine. Ya, hey, are you coming?"
Grace: "Haa? Cannot come ar? Okay then... Ya, it's okay, we'll find a way to deal with it. Yea, okay. Sure. No problem la. Really. K. Bye."
This was actually an amazing picture taken by ME, when we were walking on the way to Parkson. To me, it looks like some fashion advertisement. Grace was advertising a phone and giving you that shecksi look, and Sarah as though standing on level ground, but was electrifyingly active as though dancing due to the fact her clothes and bag were damn fashiony. Holy shit, I'm so inspired. Damn~
Cathrine: "Please please please!! Can we join you to makan??"
Sarah: "Pssh, fine."
Cathrine: "Yay! Wow, this soup very nice la!"
Sarah: "Shadap and eat before we change our mind."
I coulden't actually take any bad pics of Cathrine today. That was the best I could do I guess. Zzz.
Alright, the first pic was the usual escalator pic I like to take, just for the fun of it. Also because Sarah wants more glam pics of herself. Duh. The second is self-explanatory. We also hid away from Cathrine and the other guy. The third is also self-explanatory, though I will explain again what it means. It means that St. Jo girls are super shecksi, and the guys aren't so much(exclude me). Paulina then went fishing for bags, while the other 3 modelled with models. Look at their happy faces ya? Duh.
Oh, look what we found while we were at the women's clothing section.
WOW~ Nah, not really interested. Though we did find a few things to use it for. No, we did not hump it.
Sarah: "I want her legs, makes me look taller."
Yeah... Okay. It was funny though. :) These two pictures were funny too, we just took them for fun. Some kind of soft-core porn for people who fantasize about nurses! Omg, totally my idea you know. Hehehe.
This is good stuff right here! Hahahaha~~~~~ Right, after having a snack at McD's...
We went down the escalators one last time... and...
SOLD SARAH AND GRACE FOR RM 4!!!!!
THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Hope you liked my post. Took me fucken long to finish it.
