I feel better these days. It's not as if he hates me right? Nah, hopefully he would still want to be friends. He did say he owes me tuition. After all, straight A1 student. Go figure.
Either way, it's the end of week 1 of my 2nd semester exam, and 1 week more to go. Let's see what I have left. Modern maths, english, malay, history, pjk, and addmaths. How frightening, addmaths. At least this time it's on the last day, would be deathly relieved after it's done.
Speaking of deathly, the new Harry Potter book is coming soon. Wonder if it's thick enough to smash stuff. Nothing beats the almighty Bible though. Can even crush the sh*t out of devils and dark things, you know? Ya.
Am feeling less empty now that I have someone new in my life. Hopefully it doesn't go downhill from here like with 'you know who'. Haih. I can't like him, yet I can't say I hate him either. We're destined to be friends. Who cares about a relationship. All I need is a good friend to turn to. At least it gives me an excuse to why he ignores me alot. I'm ignoring him too anyway. It's either I don't want to be the first one talking again, or I just don't want to find another reason to why he sucks so much. Beautiful Liar. So suiting, really.
I mean, it's bad enough I label people names, but they make sense. He's beautiful in a sense he's.. well, good looking, he's nice, and bla-bla-bla, BUT, when it all comes down to it, he's so full of excuses and stuff. Makes me wonder where the hell is he going to study if he keeps making up excuses to why his homework isn't finished. I thought he was a full-blown bookworm nerd, and though he partly is, he's still a last-minute person. That's a fact.
But I don't mind though. As long as he stays in my life as a friend, I'm happy. No more lover, can't stand him that way. He's just not the type. But am I? Don't know. Seems to me I easily crush on people. Worried for myself nowadays. Erm, screw you anyway if you think you can get away with it, because I pray you either get Severe Erectile Dysfunction or Attained Vaginal Infection.
F*ck all you players.
