10 April 2008

Ako Bengkrap D.

Spent exactly RM 149.60 today.

Was spent on lunch and my groceries, both roughly around Rm 70+, so I suppose it's not so bad, because lunch was very filling and I bought alot of stuff from the Ta Kiong grocery store. Basically, today was a day that I was prepared to spend my money on. Well, not my money. Technically it's my parents'. But, whatever. :3



They were like all "Irashaimase". Then I was all "Up yours leh". I find the unified greeting thing very lame and unnecessary.



I didn't know the rules about the discount saying that we should eat 2 of the same coloured plates of sushi in order for the rule to apply, so we ended up trying to get an even number of plates and over-ate like, 3 extra plates of sushi. Which might not sound much to you, but..



Little by little..



It became taller than she is! D: Should be around 27 plates I think(didn't manage to stuff one last red plate sushi down).



No, they don't actually like to camwhore. :x Jessica and Diana.



Omg, the girls back home(which are scattered everywhere now..), would LOVE this store. There's some eyecandy here as well according to Diana, if you know what I mean. -.-



The one in the middle is Shaza. She was our driver for today. :)



.. I so wanted to just leave. These two didn't buy anything in the end. Well, Diana was waiting for her mom to come by, so SHE would pay. Ultimanja. D:



My idea of shopping. There's such a benefit to being lightweight. Though, there was this lame ass stranger freakus shitus who stopped us and told me to get off because I could damage the wheels. For fuckness sake, you'd think they designed the damn thing to hold as much weight as possible. Or was he calling me fat? Mind your own buisness la, moron.



"Mommy mommy, go faster! Whee!"



Gathered in Starbucks before seeing Diana off and dropping me off back at the campus. Was actually my first time in a Starbucks, really. The items are like a quarter more expensive than what we have in Miri's Coffee Bean. D:



And this was just for lunch..

All in all, the day was filled with good food and good company. Still missing the old days in Parkson, but I guess The Spring would have to suffice for now. Meheheheheheh. :)

Bloated by Rice,
The Milkman