*Please note that I said emo-'inspired'. Meaning I am not involved in whatever lame 'trend' it's supposed to represent.*
Recently, we've been playing with bubbles in the discussion rooms at the library. In addition to that, I also miss taking pics of my
It started off with mindless bubble blowing, killing our study time. See that glass window at the door? People that catch glances into our room usually backtrack. We find it annoying.
Anyways, here are some of the pics.

Jessica. This will be, 'Lost Barble Idiot'.

Diana. I call this, 'Ignored Barble Idiot'.

Syaz. Ala 'Used Barble Idiot'.

Myself. In 'Lonely Barble Idiot'.
It's lame, I know, but when else do you get to do this? I miss my stupid old friends even more now. Luckily, I got my Barble group to keep me insane. *deep sigh*
Even after the 'photoshoot' while I was eating my burger, they continue to shower me with 'love'. Where else can you find idiots friends like these? Miri la. :P
Oh yeah, here's our beloved Physics teacher. She's so cool. Demonstrating to us about standing/stationary waves in the 7th floor hallway. Okay, I don't mean she's cool just because she brought us to the hallway to watch a slinky on the floor, but her teaching style is just so good. :D The guy holding the other end of the slinky is a senior from my old school. Never seen him before though. Maybe it's because he's so weird. Seriously. He's very, very weird. Don't want to say anymore or I'll go into convulsions.
I guess that's all for this post. Will post videos next time when I catch a uniquely retarded moment. Grace will be coming soon, so I don't think those moments will be far from nought. :)
OH YA. I forgot to mention that I was exempted from volunteering in the One Life event taking place in the Spring. I mean, WHAT. THE. FARK. People volunteer, ENTHUSIASTICALLY SUMMORE, and you KICK THEM OUT?! WHAT. THE. FRIGGING. HELL. I don't want a stupid sorry. I want the farking experience and a free T-shirt. BLARGH.
But la.. You people should really go during your free time.. It will be at the Spring from the 1st to the 4th of May, and is open from 10a.m. to 10p.m. It's an exhibit featuring the experiences of real children affected by AIDS and child trafficking. Please go, or be considered as uncaring buttholes.
