It's scary la. I almost just wanted to eat the egg and beansprouts only. Terpaksa eat it all up due to the fact I didn't take away(see? it DOES sound like i would steal something) anything for freaking supper. Braddie heww..
Supposedly, it's Teppanyaki Chicken. "SUPPOSEDLY". This is almost like a food blog featuring canteen food that's gone horribly wrong. Needless to say, I ate it all up without any complications. No reason for them to put chilli anymore, so that's why my chicken looked oddly macabre-esque. But really, it tasted okay. Still prefer the beansprouts over everything else though. Just my taste. -.-"
I've also been scribbling my homework on my palm at the end of every lesson. I wonder why I'm so retarded. Maybe it's because I have no effing notebook. I don't know how to manage one anyway. I'd probably have that erasing compulsion again if I decide to write anything in it. What is my problem?
My problem is on my palm. Maybe it's a sign that I want a tattoo. Woo, that would be insanely bad ass. Providing it's not a butterfly. Or a unicorn. Which are pretty. *cough* *crazy*
I was so frustrated this afternoon because I don't have the effing Microsoft FrontPage program thingie to complete my freaking I.T. assignment due in 2 weeks. Hoping my aunt is able to get a pirated CD so I can install it into the laptop. I checked out microsoft.com if they let you download it for free. Obviously it wasn't. But there was one thing that caught my eye.
"Microsoft FrontPage has been discontinued blah blah blah-"
HELLO?? Why are we still learning to use it then? Should I tell my teacher about this and screw up the course onot? I wonder if this means we'll be 'ketinggalan zaman' if we use FrontPage in the future, because it's CLEARLY not going to be relevant once we graduate. Maybe I was right about hiring a professional to design your website for you, instead of making it yourself. After all, they're the ones who studied for it and would obviously do a better job than you would. D'oh. Oh ya, FYI, FrontPage is a program that makes constructing a website easier. It saves you time learning the HTML crap.
Bloody hell, it's 12.30. Over limit again. Shit shit shit. Need another stick of instant coffee for breakfast again. =.= Hmm, swearing of shit, I was expecting another shit bomb in the toilet today since it's April Fool's. Also realized this is the only April Fool's that's on a Monday that I can recall. Every year back in secondary school April Fool's was either on a Saturday or a Sunday. Could never find a reason to throw doggie gold at people in school ba.. :(
Slightly drowsy,
The Milkman
The Milkman
