I forgot what cathedral this was named after. St.Joseph isit? Meh. Anyways, the father today was Father Jo, a classmate of my father a LONG LONG LONG time ago. Hated the choir. SO not like Miri's St.Joseph cathedral. I miss the choir there.. They sing BETTER. D:
After mass we were driven by illegal van(WOO, BAD ASS FEEL??!!) to Gamelan, an Indonesian restaurant nearby the uni campus.
Churchy people. :3
Weird decor. Texan vineyard motif?? o_o
The food was nothing extraordinary. The only thing I really enjoyed was the soy sauce. It's true.. Anyways, after the over-priced dinner we headed off to the Springs which was just walking distance. Twas CRAZY when C, P and I wanted to cross the freaking road. The two were screaming mad trying to find the right moment to cross.
"READY ONOT? GO GO GO!"
"OMG NO!"
"OK OK AFTER THIS ONE!"
"REALLY?! CAN AH?!"
"AIYA AIYA CANNOOOOT!"
"CAN GO LIAO LAAAA~"
"JORDAN JORDAN! DUNNNN!"
"WAIT WAIT! USE HAND, USE HAND!"
"USE HAND WHAT??!!"
"STOP USE HAND LA!"
"I NO HANDPHONE STOP!"
"NO! USE HAND STOP!"
"HANDPHONE USE FOR STOP?!"
"STOP CAR STOP LA!"
"STOP CAR USE HANDPHONE?!"
"OMG OMG CAN GO CAN GO-"
"HARR??!!"
*AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH*
o_o'''
Needless to say, we crossed the road safely. Praise the Lord. Omg, I'm turning holy-poly. Darn you Grace, and your purple holy figure shirt.
First purchase of the day: 1 Cucumber. :)
The girls spent a lot of time in this section. Very chocoholic.
Recognize?
It really perplexes me why a high end concept store would use a silhouette of a BILLY GOAT for it's emblem. Maybe it's because some of these goats live high up in the mountains and this is like a high end store and like- Okay, I'll shut up.
RC Car exhibition..
Nerd to the power of infinity pl0x.
They shop. I sit.
I sit. They shop.
Wasted away the rest of our Sunday at Secret Recipe.
The cakes are generally cheaper here compared to Coffee Bean and Starbucks though. But guess what I had.
Children's mini burgers. Looks like.. *cough*. I didn't take it though. Looked phunkie..
When it came I couldn't help but grin to myself. If only they were my usual group of friends, I sure will mumble, "Uhuhum, 'mEaTbAlLs~'. :3" Really ba! So BIG BALLS. LOLOLOLOLOL. :]
I forgot to pray with them. -.- SO Christian pls. I should learn. :p~
B, St and Sa. B is a banana too :) St is Melanau + Chinese :O and Sa has a really cute name :3
P and C. SO Grace and Sarah.. :'(
After the heavy supper we headed back to the campus because it was getting quite late(we're all
I guess that's pretty much it. I don't know if I'll ever go out with them like that again. Even I myself thought I was boring as compared when being with my Sambals. :( Oh well, such is the lamer. :3~
Concluded awkwardly,
The Milkman
