Just another boring day. I think I'm headed towards the downward spiral everyone talks about while in uni. You don't finish your homework ONCE, you won't feel like doing it the next few times until you get in deep shit. Also ate a hell lot today. 2 plates of Mihun Mamak style with extra eggs for breakfast and lunch, followed by a heavy beef curry for dinner. What's going on? This Thursday planning to go to Sushi King to eat as many plates of sushi off the train. Can get 50% off all sushi from the train by sending an SMS which costs RM3.50 only. Damn good deal man. Summore, with my 10% discount card? It's practically free. Almost.

Boring boring boring boring boring.

Out of boredom I drew this lousy picture of my favourite Onion Tou emoticon. The one where it's running. Love :3~
Will be enduring another 2 hours of Engimaths tomorrow morning. What's worse, it's the FIRST subject of the day, starting at 8.30. I suppose I need the fresh attention span for the subject. I think I'm falling behind again like I did in Addmaths. Luckily I'm doing okay in the other subjects. It's just Engimaths. Gosh, how lucky are the accounting and IT students for not having to study this subject.
I suppose I have to embrace the fact I have to cope all by myself now that I'm living by myself. Discipline is key to success. Therefore, I will vow to work hard and diligently to achieve my goal to become a top student.
..maybe later.
Boring boring boring boring boring.
Out of boredom I drew this lousy picture of my favourite Onion Tou emoticon. The one where it's running. Love :3~
Will be enduring another 2 hours of Engimaths tomorrow morning. What's worse, it's the FIRST subject of the day, starting at 8.30. I suppose I need the fresh attention span for the subject. I think I'm falling behind again like I did in Addmaths. Luckily I'm doing okay in the other subjects. It's just Engimaths. Gosh, how lucky are the accounting and IT students for not having to study this subject.
I suppose I have to embrace the fact I have to cope all by myself now that I'm living by myself. Discipline is key to success. Therefore, I will vow to work hard and diligently to achieve my goal to become a top student.
..maybe later.
Cowpooped unnecessarily,
The Milkman
The Milkman
