24 April 2008

Omfg, We've Gone Barbles !!

Barbaric bubble fanatics. :O

The other day we were at the Spring(happy, Celes? -_-) during our 2-hour class break. I forgot what day it was, but who cares. I had some Korean bulgogi, a beef dish served with rice.



Not bad gua, the beef was tender and the condiments were pretty good. All for RM11.50. It's still kind of pricey la, but then, got kimchi, so who am I to complain? Didn't think of buying the dumplings until we were on the way back to class. Dam sad. I wan my dumplings.. :'(

Before going back though, we dropped by a toy store in the Spring and decided to buy some bottles of bubble soap for fun. BIG mistake.



..what else is there to say? Luckily the bubbles didn't attack the driver or else.. :x



Back in class, during general maths.



Robin was playing dota while Hubert watched. He's a pro. D:



They got bored. I don't know how the pics came out so horribly barbaric looking.



'Death by The Piinkx Killurz'.

After class we had another 1 hour break or something, so we booked a discussion room in the library. Pretty much a waste, because..



We spent the whole time either blowing bubbles or taking stupid pictures..



..or both at the same time. It's an interpretation of 'Bubble Madness'. :3 SO WHAT IF YOU THINK IT'S LAME?! D:

So, that's basically our day spent. On bubbles. We really need to grow up. I honestly think no one in this uni can understand us.. I suppose it's true that people with the same problems(in this case, mental problems) understand each other the most. Why won't anyone join us? Jamie? :'(



Oh, here's my first uploaded Youtube video. It's not very long, but it shows what it's meant to show. :)

Hopefully Grace can join us once she's here. :3~

Recorded ninjafully,
The Milkman