02 April 2008

Yet Another Day Passes..

I suppose I have an obligation to post up pictures of my pathetic meals. :( You all better appreciate the food your mama/papa cooks.
At least you won't get unnecessary heartburn every few meals.



"What's that?"
"Chicken rice la. Abuden?"
"You sure onot?"
"How eat if not sure?"
"Dunno."
"Bodo."
" :) "
" :[ "
You know who you are. :3



Chilli sauce again? D:



More like chilli water la. Just got the slight flavour of chilli and ginger only. :(

I don't know if some of you wonder what is the environment I study in. I managed to discreetly snap a few pictures of the classroom during general maths. Meheh. Ninja power ranger. :P~~~



It's not so big. I think half of everyone in class knows my name. That's a relief. -.-



Not so much to learn every 2 hours.



But a really good view everytime. All the classrooms have these 4-5 feet tall windows behind. Though, even though is scalding hot outside, the airconditioning is crazy. Everyday I have to wear a freaking sweater/jacket so I don't freeze up. Some of the others don't even wear sweater/jackets and are able to stand it for the whole 2-4 hours straight of lessons. How arr? Kuching people must have thicker skin literally.



Classical symptom of a 'whiteboard-talker'. Though, she's not so bad. Willing to reteach if any of us don't get it. Provided she faces the whiteboard 75% of the time. General maths is once again one of the simpler subjects out of the subjects I'm taking.

Traded my phone number with 5 people today. 4 girls and a guy. It's like I'm only able to befriend the female species. D: How liddat? A Myanmarian(Myanmaran? Myanmian? Myanman?) Burmese(Fine, I used Google. SO?? =.=*) guy sat beside me and I let him borrow my papers to be photocopied. I hope he doesn't crease any of it. Everyone should know I'm a neat freak by now. He almost used a PEN to write notes on my copy. D: Omfgbbq??

It seems everyone concieved me as an unfriendly person.
:( Blame the stupid sepet eyes and my awkward height. My small head is so disproportional to my body la. Maybe I'm just retarded special in my own retarded unique way. ...nah.

Random thought: Hate the library. Too crowded and there is that constant clicking sound. CLICK CLICK CLICK. Grr.


Clickity clicky,
The Milkman