Here are some pics.
We went to some sort of exam hall room thing for a 'talk' on, once again, plagiarism and some other crap. If memory serves, it was something to do with citations and quotes and whateverelseIdon'tgiveaflyingtoot. The librarian giving the talk just read off the projection. I mean, seriously la, you give us some notes of the Powerpoint pages, THAT I understand because we can refer to it next time, but when you set up the projection with the SAME notes, AND read the whole thing like were illiterate monkeys, it's really verging on annoying pointlessness. What's more, her english is so 'Ipok Kampong'. I don't know what that means, but it sounds appropriate. I mean, how could you pronounce 'initiate' as 'in-a-shiet'. AND she didn't know what date it was, or even what MONTH. IRONIC BO, LIBRARIAN? Fine, maybe I'm too harsh. I'll blame the english lecturer for dragging us into this and wasting Miss Librarian's time.
Di.
Jess.
Sha.
The whole lecture in my perspective was pointless when the notes given out had the exact same information that was being conveyed via 'projection-reader-ipok-kampong-librarian'. Got notes liao then dunnid waste our time pls. Just because we're foundation students doesn't mean you can waste our time and money on silly talks like these. On a side note, the hand outs had stupid english that could have been written simple so that people won't have such a bitch of a time to understand. Seriously la, when I complain this much, it's really that bad.
But the room was nice. Compared to..
..this hellhole of a lecture hall. Eh, that sort of clicks. Hellhole of a lecture hall. Me likey me likey~ Abuden, the lecturer.. Different story la.. And the students.. SO LAME U NOE?! They shout out these lame stupid jokes to syok sendiri. Some of my friends in Miri will understand what I mean. Those who are 1 or 2 years older usually have that habit. Classified as '1988-89 Syok Sendiri Syndrome' or by medical code '88-89S³'. BODO SIAL.
Chilli Peppers. Had lunch with 2 of my classmates. I guess am not such a loner after all. Phew.
My tapao'ed mee mamak. Not bad hor.
Fini- almost!
Powered by Bodo,
The Milkman
