Laptop here.
Laptop there.
Laptops everywhere! Been having to bring our laptops to classes because we were rushing on the damn english assignment. I've been lugging mine around like an autistic person with a short leg. The other day I had to carry 3 laptops(weighing up to an estimated 8kg altogether? Excluding chargers, which were an added 1kg.) up 8 FLOORS. I'm dead serious. You might think if you carry up weights up like that it doesn't seem like a big task, but imagine slinging the bags around your shoulders and have one more that you have to hand carry only. They swing like mad over my stalky frame and if I drop any, you guess who have to keluar wang pampasan?
(And I can't believe Grace got a more later model compare to mine. Curse her mute button to completely malfunction when she's in class playing games. BLAH.)
Here's Bings!(the exclamation mark is in the name, not because I'm so sakai. Duh.) Never really been in a coffee shop of this kind before, the ones that are individually owned and operated. Kind of cool to have your own coffee shop(I guess kopitiam oso cool??) but those in Miri wouldn't survive past 3 months or less due to the fact that most Mirians would not pay RM8-12 for a kopi-c made from beans grown from who knows where and poured into a paper cup with a 'modern-looking' cover to sip from.
It's not SO hard, unless you're a lazy-shit-ass-pig
Debate competition in the auditorium! The Lodge school won. For the 3rd year in a row apparently. I wholly support private schools. For the simple reason that quality beats having no operating gas chambers in the damn laboratory. Just not those with a certain 'Dr.' involved. Back to topic, I know, what hell shit auditorium is this when you pay so much for the aircond in class right? But you wait(till this August, 2008)! Supposedly the new buildings will be completed by the next semester. Which is just as good, because I'm starting to feel jealous of the INTI buildings which are newer. Whatever, Grace. :(
Supposedly this guy bumped his car onto some other student from campus. 'L' stand for LOOOO- fine, I won't do it..
Little
During the exam, there were a few people who finished up really fast. I was like, 'thefackthefackthefackthefack'. Seriously, if you're super smart and fast at everything, can you PLEASE make yourself ugly? At least there's one thing bad about you, because those who finished up quickly were PRETTY PEOPLE. Thehellthehellthehellthehell. As usual, I confused myself and made a few careless mistakes with the graph sketching. I R STUPIDER. D: After the engineering maths exam we headed over to the Springs for some lunch before the general maths paper.
We had beef noodles. How much? RM5.50. It was okay lah, but was it worth the money? Hellnohellnohellnohellno. If it was RM3.50 per plate I would have definitely had another one, even though there were a heaven's worth of choices around. Glorious food.. Oh, how I love God for giving us hunger. Fine, maybe not for the impoverished countries, but who ask the government not to ban 'bonking'? :'( I had some Korean dumplings too but they went down my mouth before I even thought of taking a picture of them. How much? RM5.50 too. How many pieces? 5. Yayayaya, "RM1.10 for 1 dumpling!?". Eff u. Got dumplings, got happy, OK not?
Something called 'Ice Puree'. How can you puree ice? This one was with mango and longan. Not bad lor, but the really nice thing about this thing? The little coloured balls of jelly sprinkled on top. Although they looked like enlarged, big-headed spermatozoa. They had a nice texture though.. o_O

I suppose I'll end this post with a glutton shot from Diana's phone. I often eat with one hand only, so don't say I'm retarded or something.
OH OH OH. Grace wanted me to post this up.
TADA!! SuP3r kAw4ii d3RhxX l3NgLu1Zs gUrLzZ !!
Omfg, seriously la, typing that was more annoying than reading it. But missing the old days. Shall post about that day soon.. :'(
Mentally regurgitated by,
The Milkman
